Sunday, May 8, 2005

BEST MOTHER'S DAY EVER!

I am a grandmother!  And you are a daddy!  Congratulations Gabe, I know how happy you are right now.  And I know how hard it must be to know that you have a little son and yet not be able to hold him, to feel him, to smell him, but June will get here soon enough.  Just keep in touch with Kayle, and stay in little Zachary's life.  Never let him doubt his father's love.

Please have Kayle send us pictures.  And please tell her that we want very much to be a part of Zachary's life, and hers if she will let us.  I don't know where she got the idea that she should fear us and what we might do, but we are here for her if ever she needs it.

I'm a GRANDMOTHER~  woooo hoooo!

Congratulations Daddy.

Miss you, Love you,

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home