Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Here is one of the million pictures I took of the eagles that day dad told you about.  There were 3 chicks, and they were sooooo cute.  I wish I could have gotten some better pictures, but I didn't want to stress them out.  Besides, the mother took off shortly after I took this picture, no doubt to get in position to attack if I got too close.

I'm so excited about your leave, I can't wait now.  Wish it didn't mean that you were going to Iraq though.  I'd rather not see you if it would keep you safe here in the states, but I know you have to do what you have to do.  I just pray that you and your buddies will be safe.

Auntie Val and Uncle Ken will be stopping by to visit in July on their way out to Alabama.  After his advanced training Ken will be stationed at Fort Drum, and will deploy in April.  Poor Auntie Val, she just got him back.  Just when she thought it was safe, poof, he's back there again.  I believe this will be like his 4th time out there.  He's definitely got an Angel sitting on his shoulder when he flies.  I am so grateful for that.

Auntie Kesi has not been feeling very well lately, you may know this already if you were able to see her over the weekend.  If she has to go in for surgery Dad may drive out there and pick up the kids so we can take care of them while she is recouperating.  I wish she could come out here so we could take care of her as well, but she has Jay.  I just want her to get well.  She's too young to be feeling that bad.

Well, let me get off this thing.  I've got Becca home sick today.  Don't know whats wrong, she was fine yesterday, but now she's complaining about a sore throat and an upset stomach.  She never really got that bug that everyone else had last month, she may finally be coming down with it, poor thing!

Miss you, love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home