Saturday, February 26, 2005

CONGRATULATIONS, PVT. NAVAKUKU

Dear Gabe,

Wow!  So you're a soldier now.  And not just any soldier, but a Calvary Scout!  That fills me with both pride and fear.  Sorry dude, I guess its a mommy thing.  But boy am I proud of you!  And just think of all the adventures you will have, the people you will meet, the things you will do, the places you will go!  Do you feel the change in yourself?  I see it every time I look at you, I hear it in your voice.  You've done so much growing up in such a short period of time.  But there is still so much ahead of you.  Don't ever close the door to new things.  And be a gentleman... always.  I saw the way you helped your brother when he was so sick.  You will make an awesome leader if you always remember to take care of those who are with you.  I am so very proud to be your mother.  My love always!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home