Thursday, February 3, 2005

I SAW YOU TODAY!

Guess what... dad and I were at the new Chinese Restaurant down the street today at lunch and a guy walked in with a pony tail who... I kid you not... could be you in 10 years!  He didn't just look like you, he 'Oh My God!' looked like you!  Same smile, everything.  Even your lamo five o'clock shadow.  Your dad was so freaked out that he kept staring at the guy... Dad said the guy was probably thinking that dad looked just like his own dad because of the way he kept staring at dad... but I think it was because he was just trying to figure out why we kept looking at him!

Dad just asked me over lunch how I felt about him taking a job in Germany.  Are you kidding?  I'd love it!  The kids would probably fuss, but it would be such a great opportunity for them as well.  And it would be a promotion for dad.  The only drawback is that we don't know how it would affect Zack.  He'll be out of school and I don't know if he'll be able to go as an adult.  I don't even know if he would want to go, but if not, what would he do?  I told dad to go ahead and put in his resume and we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Well, my vacation is over and I go back to work today.  Soon in fact, so I better get off this machine before I'm late.

Miss you, Love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home