Friday, December 31, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Too bad you couldn't stay a little longer, but I'm thankful for the time we did get.  It was nice, and my how you have changed in such a short period of time.  So mature... but you still have a potty mouth!  If you don't watch it I'll be showing up at your graduation with a bar of soap!

Guess what... that bottle of Coke you left in the room... well, Art opened it and it was an instant winner... it said 'YOU HAVE WON A SONY PS2 SYSTEM'  How cool is that?  Art said you told him he could have anything he found in the room since he was nice enough to give up his room for you while you were there... and that would include the winning bottle cap, but he has decided that you should get the game system since the kids already have one.  The others agreed.  See, as bratty as they are, your brothers and sisters do love you!

I'm down with a cold again!  This makes 3 in the past 4 months, that really bites!  I guess I'll be toasting to the New Years with a shot of Niquil instead of tequila as planned.  Dang, what a waste of a perfectly good reason to celebrate!  We were supposed to have Morla and Sunnie over but I cancelled, I just feel like crud!  Unfortunately if I'm not feeling better by Sunday I'll still have to go in to work or forfeit my holiday pay.  Oh well, if thats the case, all I have to do is work 4 hours, I'm sure I'll be able to handle at least that much.

I hope you have a good New Years.  Just a couple more days and its back to the grind stone.  This should be better than basic training, there might even be a few fun times thrown in.  Let us know if they let you have 'luxury' items or goodies and we'll start sending stuff your way.

Miss you, love you,

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home