Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good news, bad news.

I just got an awesome letter from my oldest sister Auntie Lisa.  After searching almost all of her adult life she has finally found her biological father.  And even better still, he wants to meet her!  She and Uncle Kenn will be going out to Las Vegas, Nevada at the end of February to meet him.  I'm sooooo happy for her!  Unfortunately he is not well, but they will finally meet.  I just cried, I was so happy when I heard.  The whole story is long and very sad, but it has a very happy ending.

Christy came in to the store yesterday.  I wish she didn't always seem so sad.  I hear Beckie is pregnant, thats pretty cool.  And Val Bowman asked for your address.  I'm going to give it to her, but I'll warn you, she's up to no good!  She's been getting ideas from Jenny on how to embarrass you so they may try something.  Hehehehe!  Oh, and Carmen from the Cash Office sends her love, she's the big black woman.  She says she's so proud of you, and to be careful. 

One of the fish is sick, real sick.  He seems strong enough, but he's swimming upside down.  Rocky thinks maybe he just wants to swim upside down, but I think we may be losing him soon.  This has been going on for 3 days now... I guess its just a matter of time.  I'm picking up a big fish tank today, its been a while but I think the kids are ready for the responsibility... I hope!

Well, gotta go.  Miss you Sugar Booger, Love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home