Sunday, February 6, 2005

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Okay, I'm going to attempt to call this one... I say Patriots 31, Eagles 27... I hope!  We're going over to Luke's this year.  I'm the designated driver... it figures!  We were supposed to stay home so both your dad and I could drink, then Mike called and I said 'sure, come on over', but your dad was afraid that Luke would be offended since we turned down his invitation to stay home alone but were still having someone over.. so now we're ALL going to Luke's, and I don't get to drink.  To his credit your dad did offer to drive, but come on, its his friend's party... and I'm sure he knew I could be suckered in to volunteering.  Oh joy! (insert heavy sarcasm here).

We finally got the bottle cap mailed in to claim your PS2. Oh my gosh, we stopped at 7-11 to get some gas on the way to the post office and your dad decided to clean out the truck... he almost threw the bottle cap away!  Hahaha!  But don't worry, its now safely on its way to Prize Central.  I doubt we'll have it by your graduation but we will send it to you as soon as we get it. When you get it... check the box to make sure its the NEW system cos your sneaky dad may try to do a little switch-a-roo! 

The kids are really starting to get excited about the trip out to Kentucky.  Heck, for that matter so am I.  Till then be good.

Miss you, love you!

Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea dude, we WON!  Okay, maybe not by the score I predicted, but when it all comes down to it all that matters is... WE WON!  Woo hoo!

February 13, 2005 at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home