Monday, December 13, 2004

8 MORE DAYS!

Got your message on the answering machine, I hate that nobody was there to get the call, but I was at work and the others were up in the mountains cutting down a Christmas tree.  Sorry to hear you were sick, but I'm glad you had enough common sense to go in to sick call.  I'm sure by the time you get to read this you will be done and over with what ever bug you had, so for what its worth... get well soon!

Ran into Rick from across the street at the old house... he sends his best wishes.  He says Michelle is just waiting for the promotion freeze to be lifted so she can get promoted.  She'll be coming home for a visit about the time you have to fly back.  She's stationed on the Ronald Regan, cool huh?

Well, I better get back to work, seems lunch time is the only time I can write in here, all the other times everyone else is harassing me... yes, your dad too!  He's always standing behind me going 'click click click click!', it drives me nuts!  He's just jealous cos I can type faster than he can!  (not for much longer though, he's getting a lot faster with all that Government Geekish stuff he does at work and his college classes... )

Miss you, love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home