Saturday, November 13, 2004

SNOW!

Hey, guess what... its snowing again!  Its beautiful outside.  I love when the snow is on the ground, our yard looks just as pretty as everyone elses for a little while at least!

We just got a letter from your commander explaining what we can and cannot send you (no sweets or goodies of any kind, perishables will be conviscated and eatten!)  Since the two schools have been combined, graduation won't be until February, so now dad is thinking about just doing the roundtrip plane deal.  That will save you a whole lot of time traveling.  All of your friends are getting so excited about you coming back.  I'm already looking ahead to what happens AFTER graduation.  I hate the unknown.

Well, I've got dishes to do since my dishwasher is in basic training clear across the country.  Miss you, love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home