Wednesday, November 10, 2004

BAD TIMING but good news

You always call when I'm at work.  Whats with that?  Glad to hear you got all of the letters though.  I was so worried that you were thinking we hadn't been writing.  I got my leave request signed for the trip to Kentucky so its official.  We will be there for your ceremony. 

We STILL haven't moved the rooms around.  I don't know who's going to be where when you get home, but you can sleep where ever the futon is unless you want the sofa.  I'm sure your friends are going to want to kidnap you for a little while too.  Just keep a day for us and a day for all our friends.  We'll going to fly you back so you can have an extra day or two with everyone before AIT, or what ever it is that follows.

Well, gotta get ready for work.  Miss you, love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home