Saturday, November 20, 2004

HOMELESS!

Hey Gabe,

     Well, I'm officially displaced.  The room is still a mess, but most of my stuff is in the garage and Zack is just waiting for the floor to be picked up before he starts moving his stuff in.  Needless to say I'm not too happy.  I don't think your dad even gave me and all of my stuff a thought when he told the kids that they would have rooms to themselves.  Where on earth did he think I was going to put all of my stuff I wonder?  Oh well, as usual I guess it doesn't matter.

   It snowed again today.  I tried to stay mad about the room, but I can't be mad when it snows.  There is something so calming about it.  I went to the store with your dad and when we came out to the parking lot I just stood there for a second, with my eyes closed.  I love when it snows.  It can always turn my mood around... ALWAYS!  So anyhow, standing there with the snow falling down on me, I forgave your father for giving away my room and making me move all my stuff into the garage.  To his credit he did offer to let me take over the den, but hey, I couldn't do that to him.  Besides, I like the den, its like the most cosy, comfortable place in the whole house, wouldn't you agree?

   I hope your knee is feeling better. Are you taking asprin like I said?  Asprin now, not Tylenol or Motrin.  Asprin is the best.  Besides, its good for your heart.  I hope you're over that bug as well.  We've had something bouncing around the house, some kind of stomach flu or virus.  I'll be glad when summer gets here only because when school is out we don't seem to get sick.

Well, its late, and I have to work in the morning.  I'll probably be late again because I'll have to scrape snow and ice off of the car windows, and I always forget until the last minute... which is a bad thing since it takes so long to do that... as well as warming up the engine.  I guess that was one good thing about living in North Carolina, I never had to scrape the windshield or warm the car up.  Man, those were the days, weren't they?

Missing you, loving you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home