Monday, September 26, 2005

KUWAIT

Dear Gabe,

I got your message when I got in this afternoon.  Naturally I was disappointed to have missed your call, but it was still nice to hear your voice and comforting to know that you were safe in Kuwait for the time being.

I just got finished watching the Bronco game.  They beat Kansas City by 30-10.  It was a good game I think.  I was helping Rocky with her homework during part of the game, and dad turned the volumn down to keep her from getting distracted.  Then, towards the very end of the game I must have dozed off.  I thought it was just a quick blink but when I opened my eyes again they were already leaving the field for the locker rooms.  Yay Broncos!

I hope that you will continue to be able to get online in Iraq but I imagine that will be a real luxury.  Richard mentioned that a lot of the access has been cut off and someone else (globetrotter) mentioned that as well.  I'll continue to write in the hopes that you can get online, but phonecalls are even nicer.

Be safe.  Love you always,

Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe
    Stay Safe

Deb

September 26, 2005 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home