Thursday, September 15, 2005

FROM GLOBETROTTER2U

Dear Gabe,

You don't know me, but I sure know you! (Thanks to your very special mom.)

You are a hero already in my eyes, and I am crying as I type this because I can't believe how brave you are to go to Iraq with so much bad stuff going on over there these days.

I must confess that I don't support our President, and I am totally confused in spirit about the real reasons behind this war, but that does not diminish in the least the pride that myself and others like me feel about you and your comrades.

I hope it's okay that I used the word "comrades". I'm really not versed on military stuff, and don't want to give a bad imptression.

Please just take care, be yourself, and bring yourself home in one piece for crying out loud! My prayers are with you and your family.

With love and support,
Maryanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home