Wednesday, September 21, 2005

AND SO YOU'RE AWAY.

Thank you for the call this morning.  Yes, I was still awake when the phone rang.  It was so nice to hear your voice, even though I had just heard it a few hours earlier.  I really needed to tell you how much your dad and I love you once more before you left. 

I slept well.  And a little while ago I got your text message.  It made me smile, and then cry, and then smile, and now I'm smiling and crying.  How many more days until you come back home?

Miss you, Love you.

Mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe
    Stay Safe:)

Deb

September 21, 2005 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your safe return, Gabe.

Be well,
Dawn

September 21, 2005 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home