Thursday, September 15, 2005

LETTER FROM GABE

Comment from: nativehopi  09/15/05

"hello to everyone that reads my moms journals and or mine. well as you all probaly know that im going to be leaving to a place were any sane person would be like "screw that" i just want to thank all of you for your support and to please help my mom threw probaly the hardest year of our lives. and to the globtrotter, no afence to the comrades things, cuz thats what we are to each other, brothers, family. thank you all for tha support once again. ill keep you all posted. laters

Love ya mom,
Gabriel"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.....You don't know me but I am a huge fan of your mom's journal. She is a sweet lady I must say. I wanted to write because I wanted you to know that I think of the troops every day. I pray that you and the other troops will be able to return home soon. I know that your mom misses you and wishes your quick return. I hope that you are doing well at least. Its hard to imagine you in some other part of the world and I am here at home with my loved ones. I watch the news and I wait for news on how the soldiers in Iraq are doing. Its nice to know that you are holding up......People like me will be happy to hear when the troops will be coming home for good I know that I will be waiting for that day. Gabe I just hope that ths note finds you and finds you well.......

September 15, 2005 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe
    Be careful and call your Mom and Dad they will worry. Praying for you.

Deb

September 15, 2005 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home