Tuesday, September 13, 2005

NEVER 'GOODBYE'

Gabe, I'm hoping I get to talk to you at least once more before you leave.  I also hope that you will be able to access the web on occasion while you are gone.  Modern technology is wonderful and I know the military and other private organizations have been making great efforts to keep the soldiers in communication with home so I will continue to write here in the hopes that you will be able to read it from time to time.  I shall be writing the old fashioned way as well.  The girls are already planning your first care package.  I sure hope you still like cookies!  Let me know if there are any soldiers who might benefit from an adopted family while you guys are out there, we have lots of love to go around... and you will probably have more chocolate chip cookies than you'll know what to do with!

Be safe my son, and when you get lonely, just look to the sky.  Its the same sun and moon from back home. I will be here looking at the sky and thinking of you.  And just maybe, when a breeze blows your way you'll feel the kisses I blow into the wind for you.

Love you,

Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this Boy jody!

September 16, 2005 at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home