Tuesday, September 20, 2005

SILENT NIGHT

I suppose you're waiting to board your plane right about now.  I waited by the phone, I even took it with me when I went to the bathroom... but it didn't ring.  I didn't think it would, there would be too much to do, no time for phone calls.  I'm almost glad you didn't call.  I wouldn't have been able to end the call.  I'm avoiding bed because I know that when I wake up, you will already be on your way.  Childishly I try to stay awake to prolong the night.  But I cannot.  So God Bless and God Speed my son.  May the Great Spirit watch over and protect you, your unit and all you serve with. Do your mission, do it well and then come back home.  We'll be waiting.

Love you, as always,

Mom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe Stay Safe:)

Deb

September 21, 2005 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe?  Listen to your mother. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

September 21, 2005 at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home