Thursday, August 25, 2005

FINALLY, AND ITS ABOUT TIME TOO!

Okay, so I have an over active imagination and was worrying for no good reason, but you should have known that when I sit here not knowing whats going on I start coming up with my own little senarios.

I hope you decide to fly in.  It will be faster, by a day and a half each way... and if you're too lazy to do the math, thats 3 days you'll save flying roundtrip verses driving.  Just something to consider.

I hope Kayle will fly out here with Zack.  I really wished she would have let you bring him, but I'll be honest, I don't blame her for saying no.  Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't trust you, but its a mommy thing, you know... its hard for us to let our babies go... especially so far away when they are so young.  You were 20 before I let you go across to the other side of the country.

Anyhow, I think I can sleep happy now.  See you real soon!

Miss you, love you.

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home