Tuesday, August 23, 2005

CALL HOME!

Hey guy, you need to call home and let us know what your plans are... I can still drive out and get you but there is still time to get a plane ticket which would save a lot of time.  With gas prices being what they are it would probably cost the same.

Dad just called.  He's at a Vendor Fair and met a guy selling fire-retardant undergarments.  He's going to pick up a set for you, just in case you get a little too close to a fire.  Fireproof under-shorts, or man-panties as Rocky calls them.  I just hope they aren't too uncomfortable.  Regardless, WEAR THEM! 

Zack is getting ready for his first interview at Wal-Mart.  He's so excited.  Poor guy has to work with all of our friends, he has no clue!  Hahahahaha!

Richard called this morning.  You need to see him at least once before you leave.  I want to have a get-together so everyone can come over, maybe to celebrate your coming of age, or your home-coming.  I don't want to think of it as a farewell party.

Becca's pet snake is missing, this is day 3.  I think it may have met up with your two missing snakes and is living it up under the house.  Oh Lord I hope it didn't crawl into the heater vent, its just about time to start running the heater at night and I don't want to be smelling fried snake every time the heater kicks on.

Well, I've got to take Zack to his interview.  Call, okay?

Miss you, love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home