Sunday, July 10, 2005

MISSING YOUR SON...

It must have been soooo hard to get in that car and drive away last night.  I know, I remember all of our goodbyes so vividly, but I could not imagine leaving my baby with the uncertainty of not knowing when we'd meet again.  You are very strong, son.  I hope that one day you will be able to relax more and enjoy being a parent as much as I do.  For now, just enjoy that you are temporarily relieved of doodie-duty.

I left a message for Kayle at her house.  Both she and her mom were out.  I'll try again tomorrow if I have time.  Auntie Val and Uncle Ken are due to arrive sometime tomorrow.  Once they leave later in the week I'll be able to sit down and print off some pictures for you and Kayle. 

And yes, the cousins have left.  The house is so quiet now.  Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I miss the little guys, especially Little Miss Miki with the big mouth!  Uncle Jay was talking about maybe swinging out this way again in the wintertime.  Hopefully they will all stay well and be able to make the trip.  That would be so nice.  This visit only gave us two days to spend with your Aunt and Uncle.

Well, hang in there Gabe.  The weeks will pass quickly and you'll be able to spend more time with little Zachary.  And I will keep my fingers crossed that you get to pick him up and come out this way in August.  Heck, I'll even drive out and pick you up myself since I'm not working any more!

Take care.  Miss you, Love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home