Friday, July 22, 2005

SPRING CLEANING.... a little late, or maybe I'm early

We spent the whole day cleaning and guess what, the house looks great.  Well, except for the bedrooms of course.  Your dad even helped out a little with the dishes this morning!  Tomorrow, or actually today since its after midnight, we will go crawdadding!  Woo hoo!

I probably wouldn't have been a productive today if I hadn't have been in such a sad mood.  One of the ladies I know from AOL lost her son in Iraq this week.  She was the one who kept telling me that you would be alright in basic and if and when you went to war.  And I would tell her that her son was okay even when she didn't hear from him in a while.  I've been crying off and on all day, pretty much every time I think about it.  And then I start worrying about you.

I wish you didn't have to go, but I know you have to.  God has his hands full watching over all of the soldiers over there, so you're going to have to do your part and be safe.  And when you get there, you look out for the others as well.  They will be your family out there, they are all your brothers and sisters.  You know what its like to look after the little ones, the ones who cannot always look out for themselves.  I'm telling you this now because I may forget as the time draws nearer and I get more goofy with fear.

Most of all, now and always, I love you!

Mom.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home