Friday, June 3, 2005

GOOD GOLLY, ITS JUNE ALREADY!

When do you get to see little Zachary?  I sure would love to see a picture of him (hint, hint!)

Dad is driving out to Kentucky to pick up your cousins for a few weeks while Auntie Kesi adjusts to her medication and gets a much needed break.  He leaves on Thursday the 9th.  He's been trying to get in touch with you to see if you want him to drive you up to Ohio for a quick visit, so keep that in mind the next time you talk to Kayle.  He'll probably have Becca with him so she can help with the kids when they drive back.  He wanted for me to come along, but we can't all fit in the truck and I really don't want to burden Alex with watching the kids.  Maybe we'll be able to work something out on the return trip.

Grandma called today and sends her love.  She's trying to work in a trip next summer but money and time are short and tight there as well.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Or as she says, maybe someone will win a sweepstake or lottery.  What ever or who ever, I can pretty much guarantee it won't be me!  It would be nice to have them over again though.  But what I really want is to go back to Hawaii, with no reunion or anything, just  so I can spend time visiting family.

I guess I better shut down for now.  Tomorrow is the air show at Peterson AFB and we'll have to get up early to catch some of it before I have to drop the boys off at Miss Ellies to help her pack and move.

Miss you baby doll, love you!

Mom

(its thundering in the distance, I love that sound!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home