Tuesday, March 8, 2005

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR VOICE

Gabe,

I can't tell you how good it was to hear your voice this morning.  I've been worried about you since your conversation with your dad.  I'm glad things aren't the way he thought they were. Its too bad that they're considering changing your MOS, but being a truck driver isn't that bad, and you can still change your MOS back once there is an opening.  Check with your dad and he can tell you where you need to go, but it takes time sweetie.  Everything takes time.  Do what you have to do, but do it well.  It will all work out in the end.  Just ALWAYS give it your best in no matter what you do and you'll do good.  You'll find that if you are willing to help out and pull your weight, others will be willing to help you as well.

I think I may have brought the flu home from work.  We have so many people out with it, and then yesterday I woke up feeling horrible.  Dad and Rocky are feeling pretty beat up as well, but so far we're coping okay and nobody is calling in for a sick day... yet!  I'm actually feeling much better than I was last night.  Maybe its passing (knock on wood!).

Well, I better finish getting ready for work.  Have a good day son, and be patient.  It will all work out.

Miss you, love you.

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home