Friday, October 29, 2004

GOT YOUR LETTER

We got your letter yesterday.  It was so nice to read it.  Even your dad was excited, and you know he doesn't get excited about much that doesn't involve a ball, bullets or big engines!  I've been sick for the past few days, but reading your letter actually  made me feel better for a little bit. 

Well, I need to take a little time and do some running around.  I don't know if you'll ever read this, probably not, but it makes me feel better writing it.  I guess this is more for me than you, but who knows.  Maybe one day when you have a whole lot of time on your hands you'll bring this up.  And hopefully by that time you'll be more than a PV1, you'll be.... COMMANDER IN CHIEF!  Okay, probably not, but wow, wouldn't that be cool!

Miss you, Love you!

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home