Thursday, May 1, 2008

23 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!

Dear Gabe,

Check it out, just over 3 weeks to go!  Its going to be weird not having you here at the house, but I think you're going to like the apartment.  Kim keeps it so clean.  I don't know how she does it with two toddlers running around.  Ayden has this thing about chairs.  He can't stand them standing upright, so he makes it his mission in life to over turn every chair he can.  The dining chairs are too heavy so he leaves them alone, but the two little Spiderman chairs... on their sides.  The fuzzy Spiderman papasan chair, upside down.  The baby's bouncer, upside down.  I don't want him to get bored so I'll set them all back upright and within minutes they're all tipped over again.

Ryott is getting so big, you won't recognize him.  He's trying to stand.  Kimmie said he can say 'Mama' now.  He's just the cutest, chubbiest little thing.  You'll have to watch him though, he watches, and he listens... very intently.  I'm not sure what is going on in that little head of his but I guarantee this, he's up to something!  I'll bet he already knows how to walk and rocks out in the crib thingie when we're not looking!  That's how Ayden was.  One minute he couldn't walk, the next minute... whoosh!  He's every where!

Well son, I guess I need to wrap this up and get busy.  Its already after noon here and I haven't done anything except to drink coffee, which isn't a bad schedule for my day off, but I'm supposed to be cleaning out Big Red and daylight is burning.  Take care, be safe and see you soon!

Love always,

Mom~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home