Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

Dear Gabe,

I had a glass of green beer for you.  Okay, maybe I had it for myself, but I was thinking of you when I drank it so in essence I was sharing.  Did you get some corned beef and cabbage?  We had that the week before last so tonight we had green bratwurst instead (thanks to Rocky and a overly enthusiastic squeeze on the green food coloring bottle).

Your Auntie Kesi and the family should be here Friday.  By here I mean Colorado.  They're staying up in Denver for the Pow Wow, but Kesi and the baby might come down here and stay a few extra days.  I hope so.

Kim and the boys are all sick.  There's a head and chest cold bug blowing around town and its hitting hard.  We're supposed to take her out to the mall tomorrow (Zack and Art are babysitting the little guys) to give her a break.  Hopefully she'll be feeling better by then.  If not maybe we'll just hang out at the house and take of the little ones while she gets some rest.

Can't wait to see you again.  Soon, very soon!

Love you always,

Mom~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy St Paddy's to you and your unit, Gabe!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

March 17, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gabe,
umm hmmmm.. do you guys really drink green beer?
(my eyes pop open!):)
Hey there is a lot of green in that uniform! Hope your St. Pats Day was great!
natalie

March 31, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home