Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boo! Oh, did I scare you?

 Look, it's me.  I miss you more than the world itself right now Gabe.  It's like the role model of mine is to far away to see me make my accomplishments.  But since you are not here to see I shall tell you instead.  There is a violin still in my hands about every other day that notes come dancing from the strings.  I am still singing, though the two are not on my schedule for next year does not mean I am quiting.  I plan to go to a College that gives me a chance for a good Biology, Oceanography and Astronomy practice.  It also means that I have to do a LOT of math.  But in the end it will be worth it for when I see all new nebula's or discover all sorts of new marine life or organisms in isolated area's.  My first discovery will be named Something Like...  I don't know...  How about TyOsa... Only because it sounds cool.  Well, it does, so NEH! Mom says I would not pick up music again after next year, but I am going to try and get the classes back senior year.  Sophmore year went by really slow.  It sucked big time also, but CSAP is over!!!  YEAH!  now it's onto SAT and ACT, but I will rock at those.  

Well, happy Easter, and happy RANDOM DAY YOU READ THIS!  Lol.  Smile, I still look up to you brother!  See, I'm smiling and so it Share Bear! 

 

~ReBecca~

~Love you~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet note from a sister to her brother!  I'm stopping by to visit after reading your mom's Guest Editor entry in Majic Smoke.  Be safe, be strong Gabe!  Thank you for your service!  -  Barbara

March 29, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little cuite pie. :)
Laini

March 30, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rebecca,
What a wonderful entry! I particularly love that great photo of yours as a child! Howver you are so entirely photogenic that your second photo is great too!
Gabe is lucky to have a siser who cares so much about him!
hugggggggggs and you are a great sister!
Yours Truly,
natalie (Lurkynat)

March 31, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home