Thursday, March 13, 2008

Come home soon!

Dear Gabe,

Have you got the packages yet?  I'm sorry it took so long for me to get them out.  I kept forgetting about them until I was in bed and then I would remember and my eyes would pop wide open with an 'Oh shit!'  Grrrrrrr!

I think spring is trying to move in to the Rockies slowly but surely.  My allergies are kicking in, thats a good sign I suppose.  I have this feeling we are still in for at least one more good snow fall before we're out of the woods though.  The roads have been good so far.  That worries me.  I'll be so happy when summer gets here, but then you know I'll just start fussing about the heat and lack of rain.  There's just no pleasing me.

We've got our fingers crossed for you to come home on leave earlier than originally planned, and then home for good even sooner.  Kim's mom is pretty sick and Kim wants to go home.  I'm getting an ulcer over that.  Naturally she wants to be with her mom and help out, but she just moved into the apartment and I doubt they will allow her to break the lease without having to pay a lot of $.  Plus it will cost a lot to get her and the boys back there, and I don't think she can travel with them without help but I don't know how we will be able to swing that.  Its just a mess.  And selfishly I really want her and the boys to stay here.  I really love those guys.  Oh well, we'll work something out, we always do.

Your Auntie Kesi and the family will be coming to Denver for the Denver March Pow Wow next weekend.  Dad already has a hotel booked for us so we can spend as much time as possible with them.  I have to work the whole weekend so can only go up for part of Friday and Saturday.  I'm going to try to get Kim and the boys up one day so they can watch the dancing and meet your cousins.  I haven't seen Kesi's littlest baby, I think he's about a year old now.  I can't wait to see them again.

Drop us a line when you can.  Hope to see you soon.  Be safe as always. 

Love Mom~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gabe,
Wow! Like I said your family is busy!
Hope you get your packages soon and I hope you get to come home soon!
natalie
p.s. Is your mom a Blue Star mom? I knwo one here and that is a great organisation for everyone!
hugs,natalie

March 31, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home