Thursday, December 6, 2007

Week 1

Dear Gabe,

Look at that precious little face.  I can't tell you how happy I have been these past few days.  And his big brothers are absolutely adorable.  Kimmie is such a trooper, you would be so proud of her.  I know I am.  That was quite a big step she took leaving the security of her family and moving out here with a house full of strangers. 

She's been busy trying to get the little guys on WIC.  We were a little concerned about medical, but guess what came in the mail today?  A brochure from their old medical insurance company, addressed to you!  Talk about amazing!  Once we get Ryott's birth certificate we can get them all enrolled.

We are all just getting over some icky stomach bug.  The little guys got it really bad, and one after the other, and then Kim got it.  That poor thing was worn ragged, but she's an awesome mother and nursed them all through it.  I've still got Rocky home with me today, she had a rough day yesterday but must be feeling better now because she's been fussing all afternoon about how I wouldn't let her go to school after lunch today.

Drop us a line when you have time and let us know whats going on with your knee.  Shame on you for not telling your mama!  Okay, not really, but I am concerned.  Write me!

Be safe son.  Miss you, love you always! And don't worry about Kimmie and the boys.  They'll be fine.  I just hope we don't drive them nuts!

Mom~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you hurt your knee Gabe... hope it heals up quick!  It sounds like Kim and the boys are fitting in great and your mom is taking great care of them all!  Yay!  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

December 6, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home