Thursday, November 1, 2007

My how time flies...

Dear Gabe,

I heard from Kimmie.  She seems serious about moving out here.  Maybe its just because I want to believe her but she really seems sincere.  I hope she can.  I've even volunteered to baby sit for her.  Actually I practically begged, but ohhhhhhhh I can't wait to hold little Ryott and I already adore the other two boys through what you've said.  Got my fingers crossed so tight I may have cut the blood circulation off...  I don't suppose Kayle would consider moving out this way as well?  Got lots of room for Little Zack in my arms. 

Big Zack is still here.  We don't know for sure if he's going back to Florida.  I hope he does because that was good money, but he'll have to cut his hair.  On the other hand, now that he's got his driver's license he'll be able to start looking for a better paying job around here if that doesn't work out instead of being limited to places he can pedal to on his bike.  What ever happens I'm confident that he will make the most of it.  I'm so proud of him.  It was a slow start for him, but he's really chasing his goals now.  My boy is finally growing up.   Yay!  Now to find him a woman!

The other kids are trouble as usual.  Art is always late for school.  Grrrrrrrrr!  That boy was late being born, he's late for almost everything and will probably be late for his own funeral.  You would like his girlfriend.  She changes her hair color as much as 'Manda did.  She's pink right now.  I met her when she was Smurfette blue.  She was contemplating green or purple next but when I threatened to call her 'Shrek' if she went green she decided on Mesa Ridge Purple.  Thats cool, I can live with that.  She's a doll though, I absolutely adore her and have already warned Art that if anything happens to them, he's outta here and SHE stays!  Hehehehehe!

Becca has a steady boyfriend.  I may have mentioned him before.  Dad has already introduced him to his arsenal when we went to Mark's house to shoot the guns and cannons.  Of course Mark and Mike had to add their own subliminal threats.  I don't think we have to worry about that guy breaking Becca's heart, he's probably too scared to do anything wrong.  I'll bet he didn't know she came with so many daddys.

And Rocky is still just our little Rocky.  Every once in a while she'll dress up and I'll catch a glimpse of her and think 'wow, that girl is gorgeous!' but then she opens her mouth and she's still just my little rowdy Rocky.  She's really getting into her drumming and is already making plans on joining the marching band next year.  Go Rocky!

As for Dad and I, well, do we ever really change?  Dad is still waiting for the job in Pinon Canon to open up again.  If that happens and he gets it he will be moving down there and come home on the weekends.  It would be like a vacation for him, getting away from the chaos of our house during the week.  Hmmmmmmm, maybe that's why he wants the job so badly...  Hey, wait a minute!

Take care of yourself son.  We miss you so much and pray often for your safety.

Love Mom~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca and Rocky are both wayyyy gorgeous!  

Keep your head low Gabe... prayers on the way.  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

November 1, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home