Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Dear Gabe,

Another Thanksgiving without you, and yet so much more to be thankful for.  Looking ahead I know that you will still be over there for even one more holiday season still.  I hope you don't lose faith in these traditions.  They are yours to pass on down to your sons when you are reunited.  In the meantime, I hope you get to share a nice meal with friends over there and reflect on things you yourself are thankful for.

The kids don't know it yet but they will be doing much of the cooking tomorrow and Friday.  I don't know how many more holidays we will all be together so they may as well learn how to cook for them now.  That really isn't a big deal since they all know how to cook and enjoy it.  Nope, the big deal will be getting them to help with the clean up afterwards!

We're doing our Harvest Feast on Friday but we won't be having anyone over like we used to.  I have to work and won't have time to cook for a crowd.  That's okay, that means I may actually get some of the dove breasts this time!  A little bacon, maybe a pepperocini with it... mmmmmmm!

I guess I better hit the sack.  Its after midnight and I've got a lot of delegating to do when everyone gets up to start cooking.  Have a great day son.  Be safe.  Miss you and love you always,

Mom~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Gabe and stay safe this Thanksgiving

Deb

November 21, 2007 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{ Gabe }}}

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

November 23, 2007 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home