Thursday, October 4, 2007

ARE YOU THERE YET NOW?

Dear Gabe,

The nights are getting colder now but so far no frost on the windows in the morning.  Still, there's no doubt that winter is on its way.  I love this time of year, with the warm sun and a light breeze.  I was thinking yesterday how nice it would be if it were like that year round.  Can you tell I'm dreading the snow?  I love snow but dang I hate driving on it.  Grrrrrr!

Guess who Rocky's student teacher is for Art?  Wrong... its Christy!  Our Christy!  How cool is that?  Christy is still teaching cheerleading on the side, she owns her own instruction school now and her squads seem to be doing pretty well in competitions.

The excitement is really building up about Zack's homecoming Saturday night.  We have so much to do when he gets back.  He needs to get a cell phone, a laptop, a driver's license, his wisdom teeth pulled.  And he has a whole menu of stuff he wants me to cook for him.  I miss him, but I'm glad he has taken this huge step towards independence.  I'd be sad if I wasn't so dang proud of him.

Send us a mailing address as soon as you get one.  We're all itching to start sending stuff out your way.  I promise I won't get too carried away and bog you down with useless stuff.  Besides, the important stuff.... like prayers and well wishes, don't take up any space at all.  Let us know what you need and I'm sure we can find a way to get it out to you.

Be safe my son.  Missing you, Loving you always,

Mom~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are getting settled in Gabe, and don't forget to get mom that address soon!  Sending you lots of wishes, prayers for safety and hugs...

be well,
Dawn

October 4, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home