Friday, November 9, 2007

BABY PROOFING

Dear Gabe,

We start baby proofing the house this weekend.  I'm sooooo damn excited I can barely sit still!  So far the plan is for me to fly out there to Ohio, spend the night and then Kimmie, the boys and I will fly out together the next day or day after.  Hopefully I'll be able to meet Little Zack as well... oh I hope so!

Becca will be giving Kimmie her room and will move into Zack's room.  If Big Zack goes back to Florida then there's no problem.  If he doesn't, there's still no problem since he and Art have already agreed to bunk together.  This is all just falling right into place.  I love it!

Kim sent me a picture of Little Ryott on the cell phone.  He is sooooo adorable.  He had a big ole slobbery grin.  I can't wait to hug and kiss  his slobbery little face!

Praying that plans all work out.  Praying harder that you stay safe.  Miss you, love you always,

Mom~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... this rocks!!!!  I hope you are all together soon!  Yay!  Gabe... stay safe, sending you prayers for the same!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

November 9, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home