Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey Gabe!

Hey Gabe! Mom got the job and the house has never been this hecktic in years. Yeah... The cousins are here so we've got 11 people in our little old home. It's crazy but it's kinda fun at times. Can you believe it?! I'm going to be a freshman on the 19th and I'm going to be 14 on the 14th. Haha. It's still sucks that you can't be here for your 24th birthday. We'll still sing for you but I can't promise any cake LOL. Marching band is really fun and I'm playing instruments bigger than I am. I get a lot of crud for my height, but hey, It's cool because I've been told that I'm really good for a first year marcher. >.< I'm brushing up on Japanese words so I can cuss out my section leader without getting push-ups. It's gonna be great. Well send me an e-mail when you can. Good night, Good morning, sweet dreams or kick some a$$! Lol Laters

 

Love always,

~Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home