Thursday, May 22, 2008


Dear Gabe,

We are all getting so excited over here for your visit.  Kimmie and I were supposed to get you some clothes after grocery shopping yesterday but we lost each other, so I guess you'll have to walk around nekked while you're here.  Not really, but dude... boxers or briefs?  Hehehehe!

Not too sure if we'll be going to the Memorial Day Shoot this year.  Marilyn's mom is pretty sick so she and Richard are on stand-by for a trip out there if the mom get's admitted to the hospital.  There is also a stage one fire restriction in Fremont County where the camp out is held.  That means no open fires (camp fires) and no smoking outside.  If it goes to stage 2 there will be no fires of any kind, not even charcoal grills or propane stoves, and more importantly no black powder blasts so we're bracing ourselves for a possible cancellation.

Brinton might be making his way back home soon.  I don't think he'll be staying with his folks but you know Brinton, he'll find a place.

We're going to have a full house for a while.  Kesi and the kids should be here sometime in June, probably after you leave.  I think the change will do her good.  I just hope she's strong enough to take that big step.  Dad is going to drive out to pick them up.  If Kimmie still wants to go back to Ohio he'll probably drop her and the boys off then drive down to Kentucky.  I wish she would stay but I know its got to be really hard here for her.

I'm not sure if Little Zack is going to be coming out here.  Kayle isn't due until mid June but she doesn't think she's going to wait.  Or maybe she's just hoping she doesn't have to wait.  That poor thing is so uncomfortable and its got tobe muggy as hell out there.  At any rate I'm sure Connie is going to have to be there for her and the little ones.  We'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

2 more days and your boots will be in the air.  Woo hoo!  Till then, be safe!  Love you always,



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home