Thursday, June 8, 2006

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Dear Gabe,

You probably already know this by now, but Al Zarqawi is dead.  A major player on the side of the bad guys in this war on terror is now no more.

It makes me wonder... how does his mother feel if she is still alive.  Does she cry for her son?  Is she grief stricken or numb by the loss of a son, her child?  Or does she share his hatred for freedom in the region, for peace on the earth, does she mirror his evil hatred for America and all it stands for?

I for one believe that the world is a better place now that he is gone.  I have been raised not to wish death upon anyone, but he really needed to be gone.  I only hope that without his influence, his followers might start to see that they can benefit from a peaceful society.

And I hope that you see and feel a difference... for the better, in your mission.

Be safe.  Miss you, love you always,

Mom~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thankfully he is gone, and I don't think such an evil man has the 70 virgins in heaven waiting for him either....

be well, be safe, I am praying for you and peace,
Dawn

June 8, 2006 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorn~This is the first I've seen of this precious jounral! ;-) Gabe~You are a very handsome young man. Stay safe and come home all in one piece--ok?! Blessings, Sassy ;-)

June 12, 2006 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my prayers.
GOD Bless You Gabe!
Take Care,
Louise

June 13, 2006 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home