Friday, May 26, 2006

WHILE YOU'RE BUSY BEING A DADDY...

Dear Gabe,

I can't believe I'm having to write to you again, so soon.  This isn't the way it was supposed to be.  This time last week I was looking forward to spending time with you AND my Grandson.  I hate that things didn't work out and Zachary wasn't able to come out here.  At least you were able to visit him, that's the important part.  I'll settle for more pictures for now, so take as many as you can.

And at least I got to talk to him today.  He sounds adorable!  I kept telling him to tell mommy that she needs to bring him out to visit Grandma Jo, and I repeated our phone number over and over so he can call me any time... once he learns what numbers are. 

Tomorrow we are going to Old Colorado City for the annual Territory Days.  We can't stay long since I have to work in the evening.  Ugh!  I hate the thought of working.  Don't get me wrong, I love the job (and the $) once I get there, but I hate having to give up other stuff to do it.  I got spoiled last summer.

Dad put a swimming pool on layaway.  Hopefully we'll be able to pay it off before the winter freeze.  We may get to use it as an ice skating rink before we can ever swim in it.  Actually that would be kind of fun, so long as you don't run into the sides and flip over the edge.  That would be a 4 foot drop!

I suppose I should get some sleep now.  Dad wants to get up at 8am.  Sleeping in is the best part of summer, and he has to go and ruin it by making me get up early!

Give Little Zack a big kiss for me.  Enjoy your time with your son.  Love you as always,

Mom~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home