Thursday, May 18, 2006

FINALLY!

Dear Gabe,

Its so good to have you back home.  I am so glad that the war has not killed your sense of humor, impaired your judgement or deminished your strong belief in family and friends.

So now, in order not to waste time dreading your inevitable return to Iraq, I have a new arrival to focus on... Little Zachary's!  Hopefully he will be here by Wednesday afternoon.  Now that will be a family reunion to remember!

Hmmmm, I wonder if they make these in ACU green?

Lifetime friends Brinton and Amanda and her friend Dale in the process of kidnapping you for a game of pool.  You probably don't remember having this picture taken, as you described it you were a little 'unsober'. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Nephew, I think of you and your Brothers and Sisters everyday.I try to read your Moms Blog to try to keep up with events.I hope you are able to see your son soon; I'm sure your as proud of him as your Dad has been of you, when you were a baby, and as you are as a man. As you know I'm not real good at the long distance communication thing,I hope I'm able to call and say Hi while you are HOME. We are all so proud of you ! Have fun while your here.         May the GREAT SPIRIT  Protect you and give you the STRENTH TO BRAVE WHAT YOU MUST. And I pray that everyday our LOVE is carried to you in the wind.

May 20, 2006 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such happy times.... I am thrilled for you all... Gabe you look more than a little unsober... enjoy the relaxing... and the love from friends and family!

be well,
Dawn

May 21, 2006 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home