Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS GABE

Dear Gabe,

Merry Christmas.  It was strange not having you here.  It helped that you were able to call.  That really made my day.  The kids all loved their presents from you.  I wish you could have been here to see their faces.  You certainly know them very well, your gifts made them all very VERY happy.  We would have given it all up for one minute with you, but this was a nice second-best.  Thank you.

So whats next?  In a week it will be 2006.  Who knows whats in store for us then.  I have no resolutions, no promises to make and break.  I just want you home safe. 

Miss you, love you always.

Mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Gabe!

December 25, 2005 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. I'm adding you and your buddies to my prayer list. God Bless the soldiers, and bring them home safely.

December 28, 2005 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home