Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life without Bandie

Dear Gabe,

Its still hard to believe that little Bandie is gone.  I pass her cage every day and for a brief second I find myself getting ready to call her out... and then I remember.  She no longer wiggles out from her pile of covers in the little igloo to greet me.  She no longer runs down to her little litter box to do her duty so that I will let her out to play.  She no longer nips at my ankles or begs for Fruit Loops.  She never made any noise, and yet the place seems so quiet now that she is gone.

There is still snow on the ground, but it melts a little more with each passing day.  It doesn't look like we'll have a white Christmas.  The important thing is that we will have a Christmas.  Wish you could share it with us.  A couple of the gifts you sent are already under the tree.  The kids are so excited. 

I better get my butt moving.  I still need to run to the post office to get Little Zachary's presents in the mail.  That will probably take a couple of hours out of my day.... ugh, why do I always wait until the last minute? 

Take care, as usual.  Miss you, and love you always.

Mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw that's adorable. I have similiar one with my Joey and his cat. Gabe have a good Christmas, I know that you are missed.....Sandi

December 22, 2005 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Gabe stay safe

Deb

December 22, 2005 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home