Saturday, April 8, 2006

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

 

Dear Gabe,

Yipee Yahoo!  A solid date!  May 15th sounds good to me.  I've been hearing that it takes the guys any where from 3 to 5 days to get home so yeah, we'll be ready and waiting.  And so will Little Zachary!

Art and Rocky are out turkey hunting this morning with Dad and Bert.  This is Rocky's first turkey season and she is soooo excited.  She made sure her laundry was washed, she went to bed early, and then even came back out of her room and yelled at Art because he was making too much noise.  It would be so cool if she could get her turkey this season.  Becca goes tomorrow to defend her title for the largest tom.  Art is going to give her a little competition though, he's really starting to take hunting seriously.

The mourning dove are back in our tree again.  Its so nice to hear them cooing all day.  I miss my dove Rumaki and Soufflé.  The only pets we have right now are the two fish... Henry your goldfish and Ratchet, the murdering Krip.  It seems weird not to have any other critters running around.  I keep threatening to get a chinchilla, I think I will do it this summer.  They're soooo cute.

Well, 9:33 and I haven't had a cup of coffee yet.  Guess I better go get fueled up.  Its going to be a long day.  I get to work until 11:30 tonight... yay me!  (not!)

Be safe Gabe, can't wait to see you again.  Miss you, love you!

Mom~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gabe, I wish I could be there for your homecoming ... but you may not even notice me in the crowd already forming!  Have FUN and don't squeeze that baby so tight (but lots of hugs and kisses are ordered!)  Be safe, and remember that Aunty always lifts you in prayers.

April 8, 2006 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I just loved these pics, brought tears to my eyes....

Gabe - hurry home to your momma and baby soon....

be well,
Dawn

April 14, 2006 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I just loved these pics, brought tears to my eyes....

Gabe - hurry home to your momma and baby soon....

be well,
Dawn

April 14, 2006 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home