Thursday, November 17, 2005

THE CHOCOLATE IS IN THE MAIL!

Dear Gabe,

I'm sticking two more boxes in the mail this morning.  There is a pair of green knee pads in one of them.  And some disposable razors... and eye drops!  I don't know what you need or want so I just went through the store and grabbed stuff I always wanted with me when I was camping.  Got you a hotrod magazine... no, wait, I think it was a LowRider magazine... oh, whatever!  And a sketchpad and some pencils.  Theres a bunch of stuff.  Keep what you want, share with you buddies.  And let us know if there is something specific that we can send you.

Its been real cold lately.  Its time to get that fireplace going.  It was in the 20's last night.  It won't be as cold today but there is a chance of snow.  I'm hoping.  I haven't been out with my camera lately.  Its hard to get excited about photography right now since my little lens is out of commission.  But I still have my zoom!

Ugh... Rocky is practising on her snare drum.  Its only 7am and she's beating that dang drum.  I'm going to practise a little of my own if she doesn't quit!

Miss you Sugar Booger.  Love you!

Mom

 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in inspiration to me!
Becky

November 17, 2005 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your disclaimer.  Can I use it??
Lori

November 18, 2005 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dorn...I did something similiar I guess our journals would never be used for an ad sales campaign LOL...let em try! Creepazoids, little chickens...your letters to them on the boards have been excellent...Thanks...Sandi

November 21, 2005 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home