Tuesday, November 15, 2005

OTHER JOURNALS OFFLINE FOR A SPELL

Dear Gabe,

Just so you're not wondering, I've taken all of my other journals offline for a couple of days in protest of AOL's using my journals (and everyone else's) to spam my readers with banner ads at the top of my journal.  I bought and paid for this space, and they go and sell the top of my journal to a bunch of advertisers.  How tacky is that!?

I'm off for the next 3 days, yipee!  I only work 4 days a week, but I work hard.  I forgot how rigorous my job could be.  Okay, its not like what you do... but its tiring.  I'm just glad I have a 3 day weekend (in the middle of the week of course) to look forward to.  That makes it bearable.

Art and Cord had their first best friends vs. boyfriend/ girlfriend thing.  Remember how you, Brinton and Eric used to get every time someone got a new girlfriend?  These guys have been best friends since grade school.  They'll be fine, but it was sad to see their feelings hurt.  I was proud of the way they handled it though.  They're both good kids, they'll be just fine!

Well, bed calls to me.  I must answer.  Hopefully dad will be able to order your computer this weekend.  Hopefully you'll get it before Christmas. 

Take care my son.   Miss you, love you always.

Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home