Monday, October 10, 2005

PIZZA!

Dear Gabe,

I can't tell you how nice it was to hear your voice on the phone.  But dang boy, did you have to mention Pizza?  We haven't had pizza since you were here and now I've got a craving for a pepperoni, sausage and mushroom pizza... and no way to get one.  Agh!

Winter is trying to take over the place.  Its snowing right now, but the snow just melts as soon as it touches the ground.  Thats okay, we can still use the moisture, but I'm impatient for the whiteness. 

I'll work on your shopping list this week so I can get the package mailed as soon as you get an address.  That really bugs me that you guys are having to cut your cleaning patches in half... and you took a couple bags with you to start with didn't you?  Good golly, thats just crazy!

I guess we do take a lot of things here for granted... a hot shower every day, clean clothes... PIZZA!  Even clouds on a sunny day.  But hey, its not so bad where you are, lots of sand... just like the beach!  Lots of sun to work on your tan, and no cloudy skies!

I can't believe its only 6pm.  We've already eaten supper, your dad is crashed out on the sofa, the kids have picked up the upstairs... We're just waiting for Rocky to finish her homework so we can watch Pirates of the Caribbean (I love that movie!) I'm keeping the news off today, this week has been really depressing, so much tragedy around the globe.  I need some happy thoughts.. like Johnny Depp!

Miss you Sugar Booger.  Love you.

Mom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you mail a package you need a form of declaration from the post office then you have to list everything in the box


Deb

October 10, 2005 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got a message, Jody!  Yay!  I am glad you are ok too Gabe.

More prayers coming...

Be well,
Dawn

http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
Poetry:

October 10, 2005 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI GABE!  HOPING YOU ARE SAFE AND WELL!

Aww...I call mine sugah bugah too. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

October 10, 2005 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home